In many magical traditions, rattles can be used to call upon the spirits and ancestors. The spirit rattle is an ally for creating sacred space, clearing negative energy, or actively meditating. Hand crafted this Skull rattle is approximately 4''L X 3"W X 2"D and can function as an altar talisman or an addition to your work space if you wish to utilize them in in such a way. Every rattle will vary in size, color and shape due to its organic materials. Truly one of a kind.
~ Instrument of Intent.
~ Magical Invitation.
~ Removal of bad habits.
~ Communication with ancestors for guidance.
~ Focus tool for prayers, spells and meditation.
The Power of the Rattle
You use it to call in the Spirits; it is like a lightning rod. You should feel the power flowing through you. Many people have had this experience while standing in the circle calling to their Spirit guides for help. We use the rattle to send our voices to the Spirits. You can call to the world of the Spirits to ask for help, be it as healing, knowledge, or wisdom. The rattle is one of the easiest, quickest, and most powerful helpers we have for doing this.
Basic rattling ritual for calling to the Spirits. It is very simple. All you do is face in one of the four (cardinal) directions and shaking the rattle four times, calling to the Spirits of that direction, asking them to come and help you. After calling out to the first direction with your rattle, turn and rattle to the Spirits of the second direction, again asking them to please come. Continue around until you have called out to all the Spirits of the Four Directions, asking for help to each. Then go to the Earth. You rattle four times to the Earth, asking the Spirits of the Earth to help. You call to the Heavens, asking the Spirits to come and help you. Finally, you should rattle all around the Circle, asking any Spirits whom you might have forgotten to invite, and who want to help you, to please come. You can do this at the beginning of all you work.
Note: Focusing energy for the purpose of "revenge" "malice" or "ill-will" is never a good idea. This can easily result in karmic backlash, such as depression, conflicts or bad luck.
© ArtisticMysticFinds™ 2022-2023. No part of the content, designs, photographs, product trade name(s), trade product design(s), intellectual property, and product(s) can be used without prior express written permission. All rights reserved worldwide.
Shipping from United States
5-7 business days
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I gladly accept returns and exchanges
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
I don't accept cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
Conditions of return
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Information I Collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, mailing address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
How Long I Store Your Information
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Sandy Menard, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.”
Nov 11, 2020
Beautifully made! Arrived on time and well packaged. Thank you so much!