Vintage Convex Frame, medium in size with black bubble glass in an oval shape. Scrying mirror in vintage brass frame with ornate details. Framed scrying mirror comes ready to hang with small metal hoop on the back.
13.5 inches long
10.5 inches wide
Black mirror glass measures:
8.5 inches long
6.5 inches wide
Scrying is an ancient form of magic in which an object, such as a black mirror or crystal ball, is used as a tool to receive spiritual or psychic visions. It is also an excellent form of meditation and relaxation. Scrying is also a useful means to contact ancestors, guardian angels or guides, to foretell the future, and to secure answers to questions.
Sit in a quiet area and hold the mirror in your hand. Try to clear your mind of any negative thoughts or feelings, and breathe deeply until you feel relaxed. Try to un-focus your eyes as you stare into the mirror. Position the mirror so it is at a comfortable level. You can try viewing the mirror at different angles to see what works best for you. You should be sitting comfortably when scrying. The room should be quiet and dimly lit, preferably with candlelight. There should be no outside disturbances. Imagine the mirror is black liquid water, jet-black like a well. You will start to see shapes or patterns in the glass. The mirror will eventually brighten to gray and images of clouds will begin to form. Be patient, for the ability to see images of spirits and events will come with practice. It is best to become familiar with your mirror before any serious divination. At first, nearly everyone sees clouds. This is a normal and a positive sign.
You can interpret the images however you wish. Some people may find artistic inspiration, others may see signs from the past, present, or future. Keep an open mind and be sure to write down any ideas or visions you had while scrying.
When not in use, the mirror should be wrapped in silk to keep energy from escaping. It should be kept in a safe place where others will not disturb it. The energy will need to be replenished every so often. You will have to place your mirror in a window or out of doors under a full Moon to absorb the lunar energies. If you are open, you will sense when it needs to be recharged.
Scrying mirrors have been used for centuries for the art of scrying. Magic Mirrors are used in wiccan's, pagan's, seers, gypsies, etc. for divination and telling.
© ArtisticMysticFinds™ 2021. No part of the content, designs, photographs, product trade name(s), trade product design(s), intellectual property, and product(s) can be used without prior express written permission. All rights reserved worldwide.
Shipping from United States
3-5 business days
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I gladly accept returns and exchanges
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
I don't accept cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
Conditions of return
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Information I Collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, mailing address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
How Long I Store Your Information
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Sandy Menard, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com.”